- To start annotate your images you need to add annotation title. Annotation Title represents a class of objects that you want to markup in your dataset. Enter annotation title, select annotation title color, and press "+" button to add Annotation Title.
- To start a new semantic segmentation annotation press left mouse button. Continue adding dots to your annotation by pressing left mouse button. To end annotation adding press return button. If during adding annotation you have made a mistake with a dot, press backspace to delete last dot. To cancel whole annotation press escape button.
After you will add annotation it will appear in annotations pane.
- You can change color of annotation title, and all your annotations with this annotation title will be present on your images with this color. To do this you need to press on color icon in the annotation titles pane.
- You can edit existing annotations on your image by pressing and dragging dots of your annotation.
- Sometimes it can be hard to see edges of objects on images, to make annotation of such objects easier, you can change brightness and contrast of images in bottom pane. It won't change dataset images, this feature just help to annotate some of the images easier.
- If you want to delete annotation title from project you can select annotation title in annotation titles pane, and press delete (or right click and delete).
Note: all annotation with annotation title that you want to delete will be deleted from current project.
- If you want to delete an annotation from an image you need to select the annotation in the annotations pane and press delete button (or right click and delete).
After annotating your dataset, you are ready for training Neural Network.