- Press the “Import Images” button and select them (use "Shift" + "Command" buttons for multiple selections).
- You can also drag and drop images to the Images Pane to import them.
MakeML converts all images to .png format with max 600x600px dimension. That's because computer vision neural networks for mobile devices usually work on low image resolutions". Read More →
Import Images From Video
- Press the “Import Video” button and select a video them.
- You can preview video and select number of frames per image that will be imported. For example if you select 20, an image will be imported to your dataset on every 20th frame of the video.
- Press import button and video will be processed and frames from video will be added to your dataset.