- To start annotate your images you need to add annotation title. Annotation Title represents a class of objects that you want to markup in your dataset. Enter annotation title, select annotation title color, and press "+" button to add Annotation Title.
- Right now you can add your first annotation. Press left button and drag to add first annotation. All annotations for particular image will appear in the "Annotations pane"
- Images can be with different background and to better understand position of you cursor you can change cross color which helps you annotate your images. You can change it in the right bottom corner by pressing on cross color icon.
- You can also change color of annotation title, and all your annotations with this annotation title will be present on your images with this color. To do this you need to press on color icon in the annotation titles pane.
- To edit existing annotation on your image you need to press on circle in top right or down left corner of your annotation and drag it.
- Sometimes it can be hard to see edges of objects on images, to make annotation of such objects easier, you can change brightness and contrast of images in bottom pane. It won't change dataset images, this feature just help to annotate some of the images easier.
- If you want to delete annotation title from project you can select annotation title in annotation titles pane, and press delete (or right click and delete).
Note: all annotation with annotation title that you want to delete will be deleted from current project.
- If you want to delete an annotation from an image you need to select the annotation in the annotations pane and press delete button (or right click and delete).
After annotating your dataset, you are ready for training Neural Network.