So, you have an empty project and dataset (MakeML supports COCO, PascalVOC and CSV formats). For importing dataset you just need:
- Press the “Import Dataset” button.
- Select the dataset format.
- Choose images file(s) (use "Shift" + "Control" buttons for multiple selections). You can also select a folder that contains images of the dataset.
- Choose annotation file(s). You can select a folder containing annotation files as well.
- Press the Import button. If you already have annotation titles, they will be merged with new titles from the dataset.
So you have dataset in MakeML app and you want to export it to use in another project or app. MakeML supports export in COCO, PascalVOC, CSV and CreateML formats. Steps for dataset export:
- Just press the “Export Dataset” button and choose the dataset format.
- Press the “Export” button and choose a directory for the dataset.