So, you have empty project and dataset (MakeML supports COCO, PascalVOC and CSV formats). For importing dataset you just need:
- Press “Import dataset” button.
- Select dataset format.
- Choose images file(s) (use Shift and Control button for multiply selection)
- Choose annotation file(s)
- Press import button. If you already have annotation titles, they will be merged with new titles from dataset.
So you have dataset in MakeML app and you want export it to use in another project or app. MakeML supports export in COCO, PascalVOC and CSV formats. Steps for dataset export:
- Just press “Export Dataset” button and choose dataset format.
- Press “Export” button and choose directory for dataset.